Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Two steps forward, one step back...

I still haven't gotten my pull up, and the scale has gone in the wrong direction :(

I'm trying not to let it get me down. There is a chance that a few pounds are due to starting to take creatine again, and a few pounds could be muscle (probably not). I'm still hitting the gym 4 or 5 days a week, and working upper body 2x a week. I've seen an increase in width, and some fat loss in my upper back.

A few weeks ago I did tire flips again for the first time in about 9 months. It was much easier than last year, and Superman  only felt the need to even touch the tire once, and that was only to stabilize it a little.

Despite tweaking my back badly at the beginning of April, I am now able to do a single squat at 275lbs. That's about the same as several teenage boys I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment